WE CUSTOM BUILD THE FINEST BALERS IN THE WORLD
The McDonald Services family of horizontal extrusion balers
vary in size from the thirty by thirty inch feed model to the sixty by
forty six inch feed model. Of the forty different models offered, the "thirty-thirty"
and the "sixty forty-three" models are the most popular.
The smaller 30" by 30" extrusion balers are popular
with customers who are working with hard to bale materials. The width to
height bale dimension reversal (30 " wide by 40" high) improves
bailing efficiency and handling of hard to bale materials.
The ability to handle large pieces of waste plus high volume
production are two reasons why customers choose our 60 " x 43 "
model extrusion balers. Their size makes these balers ideal for commercial
recyclers, municipal land fill operators, and waste haulers.
MSI Open-End Baler Specifications
- Automatic Operation Cycle
- Automatic Bale Sizing
- Modular Hydraulic Power Packs
- Flange Mounted Cylinders
- Shear Knife Assembly
- Hold Downs Can be Adjusted and Shimmed from Outside
- Replaceable T-1 Liners on Floor & Platen
- Compression Platen Guiding System
- Material Retainer Dogs
- TEFC Motors
- Soft Shift Spool or DIN Cartridge Valves
- Regenerative Circuit
- Oil Temperature Indicator
- High Temperature Shut Off
- Low Oil Shut Off
- Oil Reservoir Cleanout Door
- NEMA 12 Console with Operator Key Switch
- Programmable Controls
- Solenoid Indicator Lights
- Adjustable Limit Switches
- Choice Right or Left Hand Operator Controls
ADDITIONAL COST OPTIONS
- Thermostatically Controlled Oil Heater
- Serrated Floor and Ram Bottom Liners for Non Ferrous
- Hopper and Chute Extensions
- SONAC Sensors
- Upper Level Sensors
- Conveyor Controls and Starters
- Special Voltage or Starting Requirements
- Bale RunOut Tables
- Feed Chute Door
- Windowed Feed Chute Door
- Water Mist System
- Telephone Modem
- PLC Generated Diagnostics and Production Reporting
- Touch Screen Operator Controls
- Heated and Air Conditioned Operator Stations
- Extended Platen Penetration
- Three Position Feed Chamber
- Remote Mounted Hydraulic Power Pack
- Oil to Air Cooling
- Four or Five Cycles per Minute Performance Option
- Automatic Tier
- Double Squeeze
- Panel Mounted Electrical Disconnect
Please call us at 800.468.3454 for pricing information. Thank
you for your interest.
Visit our MSI Pierce & Rip Shredder
Visit our MSI High Speed Shredder Page!
Visit our MSI Horizontal Flail Page!
© 1997 McDonald Services Incorporated. All